BEST CENTRE SPORT AND TRAVEL S.L. and BLUE WATER ELITE SWIM TRAINING CENTRE SL (Terms & Conditions of Booking.
Payment of your deposit is considered as acceptance of the following booking conditions.
All bookings are made with either Best Centre Sport and Travel S.L. (CIF: B-57904641, Calle Roada 35, 07638 Colonia Sant Jordi) or BLUE WATER ELITE SWIM TRAINING CENTRE SL (C.I.F. B-57567448, Calle Roada 35, 07638 Colonia Sant Jordi) depending on the type of booking you have made. The payment of the deposit will be taken as you and your party’s acceptance of the following conditions. The expression “client” may be used in these conditions not only to apply to you but to all other members of your party on whose behalf you have booked. Reading the booking conditions and information forms part of your contract with us.
- Booking. Provisional bookings should be made by email or telephone to ensure that the training facilities, accommodation and transport, if needed, are available on the dates required. After the amount of the deposit has been received into our bank account, a binding contract comes into effect between you, the client, and us.
- Payment of the balance. The balance of the cost of the training camp must be paid at least 6 weeks before arrival. If the balance of the cost of the camp has not been received into our bank account by this time, we reserve the right to cancel your camp, and retain the deposit. For bookings made within 6 weeks of arrival, you will be required to pay the full cost of the camp at the time of booking.
- Changes by you. In the event of you wishing to change the details of a confirmed booking, you will be charged an amendment, if any, in the cost of the revised arrangements. Where a change is made within 6 weeks of arrival, we will treat such changes as a cancellation of the original booking. Any additional costs incurred by us will be passed on and may be as high as 100% of the cost of the training camp. All amendments must be in writing. No refund will be made for unused accommodation or services due to voluntary variation of the booking.
- Cancellation by you. You, or any member of your party, may cancel your training camp at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the person making the booking, and is communicated to us in writing. If this incurs administrative costs we shall retain the deposit of the client that cancelled and in addition may apply cancellation charges of the remaining balance up to the maximum below. Period before arrival and cancellation charges shown as a cancellation is the percentage of the remaining balance of the training camp price:
– 56 days or more: deposit only
– 55-31 days: 50%
– 30-8 days: 75%
– 7-4 days: 90%
– 3 days or no show: 100%
If cancellation is caused by illness or any other unavoidable cause, your own insurance policy shall apply.
- Travel Insurance. It is a requirement, when booking your training camp, that you hold a policy to cover all individuals in your group. In the event of an emergency, should you not have adequate insurance cover, although we will offer all reasonable assistance, it must be understood that you will be responsible for any costs involved as a result of your failure to take out adequate cover. Please read your policy details carefully. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is adequate for the particular needs of you and your party. We do not check alternative insurance policies. We strongly recommend your travel insurance covers you for Covid-19 so that if you are unable to travel for this reason, or you have to remain in Mallorca longer than you planned because you contracted Covid-19 while you were there, you will be able to claim for financial loss against your insurance. We will keep up to date copies of all the Covid-19 protocols in place at our facilities and those of all our suppliers.
- Alteration by us. We plan your training camp arrangements many months in advance and although it is unlikely that we shall have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen. Most changes are of a minor nature and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If a major change occurs, we shall inform you as soon as is reasonably possible. A major change is where we offer you accommodation of a lower standard, or training facilities that are not available. In such cases you have the choice of either accepting the revised arrangements as notified to you, or cancelling your camp with full refund of money paid. For all these alternatives we will pay compensation on the scale shown below (plus full refund of all money paid if you choose to cancel). Period before arrival date, compensation per person that notification is given: Within 2 Weeks 40.00 euros Within 4 Weeks 30.00 euros Within 6 Weeks 20.00 euros Within 8 Weeks 10.00 euros More than 8 Weeks NIL Important note Compensation will not be payable if we are forced to cancel, or in any way change your camp due to war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions or other events outside our control. Neither will it be payable in case of flight delays that should be covered separately by your travel insurance.
- Cancellation by us. We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your training camp and all camps are subject to a minimum number of participants. We will not cancel your camp within 8 weeks of departure unless caused by events beyond our control or failure on your part to pay the final balance. In circumstances where we are unable to provide the camp booked, we will offer you an alternative camp of comparable standard or, if this is unacceptable, we will return to you all monies paid.
- Our responsibility for your training camp. We accept responsibility for ensuring that all component parts of your camp are supplied to you as confirmed by us on your confirmation, and that the services offered reach a reasonable standard. If any such part is not provided, we will pay you an appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your camp (see important note in clause 6 above). We have taken all reasonable and proper care to ensure that proper arrangements have been made for all our camps and that the suppliers of the various services provided to you as part of your camp are efficient, safe and reputable and comply with the local and National Law and regulation of the country in which they provide those services. However we do not have direct control over the provision of services to clients by suppliers, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for injury or death or illness caused to clients unless through negligence of our employees. We shall give every assistance we can to a client who through mishap suffers illness, personal injury or death during the period of the camp arising out of an activity which neither forms part of the camp arrangements nor forms part of an excursion offered through us, provided we are advised of the incident within 30 days of its occurrence. Nothing in condition 8 shall apply to anything arising during or out of carriage by air, sea or land and will be subject to the condition of carriage of the carrier operating these services.
- Your responsibility to us. It is your responsibility to ensure that you arrive in good time to board all flights or other method of transport. If you miss a flight or other transportation we will try to arrange alternative transportation, but reserve the right to recover from you any costs we incur in making such arrangements. Payment may be required from you in advance.
- Price Guarantees. The price of your camp is subject to surcharges only on the following items: Government action, currency fluctuations, fuel to heat the pool. Even in this case, we will absorb an amount equivalent to 2% of the price of the training camp, which excludes insurance premiums and amendment charges. If this means paying more than 10% of the holiday price, you will be entitled to cancel your training camp with a full refund. Should you decide to cancel because of this, you must exercise your right to do so within 14 days from the issue date printed on the invoice. In return for this guarantee there will be no refund in the event of favorable costs or currency movements. We reserve the right to revise prices for new bookings in the event of any change.
- Website description. The website contains statements representing our honest belief that the facts shown are correct. Every reasonable effort has been made to describe as fully and honestly the accommodation and services offered and every reasonable attempt will be made to supply what has been described. All bookings are made and accepted on the basis of the descriptions contained in the website. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any other, website, brochure or leaflet which is not published by us but may be supplied as an additional service to the client.
- Flights. When travelling with the carrier, the conditions of carriage of that carrier apply, some of which may limit liability. We are not a flight agency and do not organize flights. Any changes to your flights are your own responsibility and if flight changes affect your arrival or departure times or dates, we will not be responsible for any missed swim sessions.
- Complaints and Arbitration. In the unlikely event of any problems occurring during your camp, it must be reported to either the hotel manager or us, thereby giving them the opportunity to remedy the problem. If the problem cannot be resolved with their assistance you should without delay notify us. Reasonable telephone charges will be reimbursed by us. If the problem cannot be completely solved in the destination, you must write to us within 30 days of your return giving full details of your complaint. If you do not follow this procedure it may affect your right to claim against us. Disputes arising out of, or in connection with this contract, which cannot be amicable settled may (if the customer so wishes) may be referred to independent arbitration.
- Indemnity. When you book a camp with us you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of yourself and your party. We reserve the right to terminate your training cmap or that of any member of your party due to misconduct. If your actions or those of any member of your party cause damage to the accommodation or facilities in which you are staying, or cause delay or diversion to any flight or other means of transportation, you agree to fully indemnify us against any claim (including legal costs) made against us by, or on behalf of, the owners of such accommodation or facilities, or the operator of such flight or other means of transportation.
- Passports, Visas and Health Requirements. All clients should ensure their visit the travel, passport and visa requirements with the Embassy or Consulate from your own country and any countries through which you are intending to travel. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure, and all costs incurred in obtaining these items must be paid by you.
- Travel Advice. It is your responsibility to check the latest travel advice and guidelines from your own country to Spain and the Balearic Islands.
- Data Protection. In order to process your booking and to ensure that your camp arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements we need to use the information you provide such as name, address, and special needs/dietary requirements etc. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as airlines, hotels, transport companies etc. The information may also be provided to security companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law. You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us, and you have the right to cancel or request modification of your information. To do this you must do so in writing addressing your petition to: Best Centre Sport and Travel S.L., Calle Roada nr. 35, 07638 Colonia Sant Jordi. We will hold your information, where collected by us, and may use it to inform you of offers in the future or to send you information. We will not pass on to third parties, for commercial purposes, the information you provide us. If you do not wish to receive such approaches in the future, please let us know.
- Jurisdiction This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions which are governed by Spanish Law and both parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of Spanish Courts at all times unless a different jurisdiction has been specifically agreed by both sides in a written and signed agreement.
- If the booking is for a sporting competition, in the unlikely event of the cancellation of the competition for whatsoever reason, Best Centre Sport and Travel S.L. and BLUE WATER ELITE SWIM TRAINING CENTRE S.L. cannot be held responsible in any way for any monetary loss, inconvenience or any other circumstances.
- All our Training camp descriptions are advised in good faith and every care is taken to ensure their accuracy. However, since the camps can be prepared up to 12 months in advance, there may be occasions when an advertised facility is not available during your camp. Certain facilities (e.g. swimming pools) require maintenance and sometimes have to be temporarily withdrawn from use for such work to be done. Outdoor activities, beach services and water sports for example may not operate for reasons such as unstable weather conditions or lack of support, or golf courses, bowling greens, etc. may be closed for maintenance or private competitions. Similarly, there may be occasions, especially during the low season, when certain advertised schedules, entertainment or amenities are changed, cancelled or curtailed. Further, the operation of certain amenities and facilities may be subject to local licensing laws or religious holidays. Government or local authority restrictions may also dictate that a hotel or apartment limits certain facilities e.g. air-conditioning or water supply, in the cause of conservation. We will take all reasonable measures to provide alternatives in this case but cannot be held responsible for monetary loss or inconvenience in these cases.